Step 1: Place Your Items on Hold
- Get started placing holds online by clicking here.
- You can also place holds by calling the library at 989-281-1305 to talk with a library staff member. Please try to provide the title and author’s name if possible to help us find the correct item.
Step 2: Schedule a Curbside Pickup Appointment
- After you’ve been notified that your holds are available, via email and/or phone, you can schedule an appointment.
- Make an appointment by clicking here and choosing an available time slot.
- You can also call the library and a staff member can help you make an appointment.
Step 3: Pickup Your Items
- When you arrive for your appointment, stay in your car and call the library at 989-281-1305. We’ll bring your books out to your car.