Library Trustees are appointed to the governing Library Board and the terms are four years. Regular meetings are held the first Friday of the month at 10am. The board is authorized to:
- Adopt bylaws and rules for the board’s governance;
- Maintain control over the building and grounds of the library;
- Control the expenditure of all funds credited to the library fund;
- Appoint, supervise, evaluate, discipline or remove a director;
- Approve an annual library budget; and
- Adopt policies, rules and regulations regarding use of the library.